Favorite driver's magazines

"Transworld Motocross", February 1, 2013

SHE RIDES

NAME: Sarah Troxel

HOMETOWN: Norco, CA

SPONSORS: Toyota of Escondido, Temecula Motorsports, 100%, DT1, Nost Suspension, Factory Backing

NORCO, CALIFORNIA, might promote itself as “Horsetown, USA,” but it’s been nothing but dirt bikes for Sarah Troxel since she first threw her leg over a mini bike at 12 years old. Racing soon followed, but when the economy took a turn for the worse, she had to say goodbye to motocross after only three race seasons.

By the time she was 18, Troxel saved enough to buy another bike, and she’s been wide open ever since. In fact, she made her WMX Pro debut at last year’s Lake Elsinore season finale and finished a very solid 12th out of a field of 31.

“For me, it’s always been motocross,” she said. “Team sports helped me pass the time, but racing motocross really suits my personality better.”

In 2013, Sarah plans to hit all three rounds of the WMX Triple Crown. “It’s a little disappointing that we only have three races,” she said. “But three is better than none!”

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.