Favorite driver's magazines

"Super Street Bike", January 1, 2013

READER’S RIDES

REAL- WORLD STREETBIKES SUBMITTED BY YOU

1985 Suzuki GS 1150E

LEW JOLLY

MILES: 22,000

MODS: Toce Performance custom 300 swingarm, Hayabusa rear shock, modified stock rear rim, powder coated and repainted parts, restored 1229cc engine, Keihin 39mm flat- slide carbs, N20 wet nitrous kit, Vance & Hines sidewinder exhaust with modified muffler

BEST UPGRADE: “The cleaned up stock color.”

FAVORITE ASPECT: “Around town it has an awesome feel and pulls real hard.”

2003 Suzuki GSX- R1000

LIONEL SANTANA

MILES: 5,440

MODS: LEC custom paint, pinstriping and airbrush work, Galfer Wave rotors, pads and stainless- steel lines, Vortex sprockets, custom axle cap, EK chain, dyno tuned,K&N oil and air filter, Akrapovic full exhaust system, billet hand levers, Pro LED light kit, custom seats, see- through clutch cover and chrome stator cover with LEDs, diamond cut grips, spiked bar ends, custom taillight, smoked headlight with H7 HIDs, fairing mesh kit, flushmount signals, block- off plates, swingarm pivot caps, lowering links, adjustable kickstand, custom plate holder, chrome frame

BEST UPGRADE: “The paint job and chrome. It transformed the bike from a young cub into a ferocious beast.”

FAVORITE ASPECT: “This bike represents one of my biggest dreams of owning a custom bike coming true. I’ll never change it or sell it for that reason. It doesn’t have extensions, a 300 wide- tire, air ride, custom wheels or extreme detail paint but it still turns heads.”

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

ROBERT BELL

MILES: 12,500

MODS: BMC race air filter, Boost By Smith wire harness and shift light, ECU Editor tune, airbox mod, short stacks, seat skins, aftermarket windscreen

BEST UPGRADE: “The ECU Editor, harness and tuning software allowed me to raise my rev limit, get rid of the top- speed limiter, add timing, get rid of the timing retard, tune my fuel/air ratios, run a shift light, nitrous, air shifter, whatever I want off the stock ECU — all for under $200. bucks! I’ll never use a piggyback fuel controller again!”

FAVORITE ASPECT: “Everyone recognizes it. Even haters like to compare their bikes to it to prove how fast they are, which in itself is a compliment.”

2005 Suzuki SV1000S

PAUL DELEONARDIS

MILES: 42,000

MODS: Devil Magnum exhaust, BMC air filter, Power Commander, Ivan’s TRE, Renthal Sprockets (- 1+2), CRG shorty levers and bar end mirrors, Luimoto suede seat, Zero Gravity windscreen, custom de- snorkeled airbox

BEST UPGRADE: “The Devil pipes and suede seat covers.”

FAVORITE ASPECT: “Nothing quite like the rumble of that twin through the Devil Magnums.”

2009 Suzuki GSX- R600

KEVIN WILSON

MILES: 5,100

MODS: Vortex rearsets, gas cap, spools and rear sprocket, CRG levers, Bazzaz Z- Fi, TRE, RK 520 chain, JY Sprockets front sprocket (- 1), Puig double- bubble windscreen, windscreen spikes, Gixxer Boys fender eliminator, K&N race air filter, Driven grips, ProTech race rails, Lethal Treat tank pad, Suzuki carbon triple tree and cluster cover and gel seat, Hotbodies Racing MGP slip- on with exhaust wrap, Hyperpro steering damper, R1 throttle tube, BikeMaster bar ends, OMR Performance mid pipe, Ballistic battery, Roland Sands Ronin rear wheel

BEST UPGRADE: “Removing the decals for a nice clean look.”

FAVORITE ASPECT: “Between removing the cat and installing the Ballistic battery the bike feels about 18 pounds lighter, it handles great and turns heads while doing it.”

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.