Favorite driver's magazines

"Fast Bikes", May 1, 2013

HONDA CBR1000RR

Once you have your first carbon fibre hit, it’s a hard substance to give up...

PHOTOGRAPHY: JOBY SESSIONS

“It all started about four years ago when I first bought my Fireblade. I started buying small parts in carbon fibre and it was all going OK until I fitted the frame covers – I was unsure whether or not I had done the right thing. Rather than pulling them off and having to remove the mastic, I decided to go the whole way and ended up with what is now nigh on a complete carbon bike! I’ve fitted as many aftermarket treats as possible, within a certain budget, to improve the look and running of my bike. I’m really pleased with the outcome and have had some great comments about the look of the bike. So when I saw the competition in Fast Bikes I thought it has got to be worth a shot as it would be great to win the Dymag carbon wheels as these would add the finishing touch to the bike – the icing on the cake! I’d just like to say many thanks to FB for the shoot and thanks to billywizztransport.co.uk for getting the bike to you!

MODIFICATIONS

TERRY FOSTER’S 2008 HONDA FIREBLADE

PERFORMANCE

Austin Racing GP Ultimate exhaust

Dynojet PCV and remap

K&N air filter

HM quickshifter

Hel brake lines

Healtech GIpro digi changer

CHASSIS

Gilles rearsets

Gilles chain adjuster

Powerbronze seat

ASV levers

AESTHETICS

GB Moto Racing Parts carbon panels

Carbon fibre crankcase protectors

Probolt kit

Rizoma filler cap

Rizoma engine guards

R&G tail tidy

Clear Alternatives integrated tail light

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.