Favorite driver's magazines

"Fast Bikes", January 1, 2013

WAVING THE FLAG

I never thought I would be writing to you regarding some of the content in your fab mag, but, alas, I feel the need to express my feelings to the Top Ten Race Replicas and 1990’s Bike Guide in issue 268. Whilst I wholeheartedly agree on the Rootsy’s first choice, the SP-1, my objection is to the comment, ‘although shall we forget about the stars and stripes version’. I am the very proud owner of one of these iconic bikes and I have had, and will continue to have, endless hours of fun and plenty of admirers along the way. Secondly, I appreciate that the SP-1 may not have won on it’s inaugural season and we all remember the exiting racing it produced in its next year after a few improvements, but this would never have happened if Mr H didn’t take it to Ducati in the first place! Phew, that’s better, don’t mean to sound like a grumpy git, keep up the marvelous work. I have attached some photos of a ‘Stars and Stripes’ paint job to help you change your mind

Mick Smith, Derby.

Opinions are like arseholes, Mick, and you should see what Rootsy considers stylish!

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.