Favorite driver's magazines

"Fast Bikes", January 1, 2013

SIMON CRITCHLOW – RAF TEAM LEADER

Si Critchlow (or Si Crashlow, as he’s affectionately known) is an Administrative Officer in the RAF. Funnily enough, he’s also competition secretary for motorcycle road racing. Also, even funnier still, Si has a full-blown world supersport-spec Triumph Daytona 675, and was leading the Motodex combined services championship, before being deployed. “I’m a personnel support officer, looking after pay, pension and discipline. I’m also responsible for motorcycle road racing in the UK, so a plethora of short circuit stuff, the TT, Irish road racing and also FAB Racing (mini bikes and ’peds). Funding is worked out on active members and this year the air force has had 38 members competing – as well as the Thundersport commitments, we’ve had a guy at the TT who managed two top-20 finishes, a few at the Manx GP, and also a team in National superstock at British superbikes. “I can’t answer on behalf of the RAF, but they’re very supportive of all of its serving members, either on active duty or during sporting activities. There are comprehensive medical facilities supporting us, aiding and speeding recovering after injuries. Getting hurt while racing doesn’t affect your career as you’re representing the air force.”

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.