Favorite driver's magazines

"Dirt Rider", March 1, 2013

PRO CIRCUIT

22MM-OFFSET TRIPLE CLAMPS $699.95

Kris Keefer

RATED 92

After the 2013 450 MX shootout I really wanted to see if I could get the 2013 KX450F to corner a little sharper and lean into corners better, so I grabbed Pro Circuit’s triple clamp set, complete with a steering stem and bearing already pressed in. The Pro Circuit clamps are solid mounted, and I used a 5mm spacer to bring the height of the bar up a little for my 5-foot 11-inch frame.

Once out on the track it was easier to switch up my line, and overall the bike just felt more reactive to my throttle hand. Getting the bigger-feeling KX450F into a tight inside rut was made easier with the Pro Circuit 22mm-offset clamps (stock is 24mm). Initial lean and overall feeling were improved. I could now steer it with the front more than the rear. I did notice a little more of a twitchy feeling and deflection upon entering corners. The upside to the 22mm offset is that I could drop the fork in the clamp just a bit and that actually helped clean up some of the deflection feeling without sacrificing cornering capabilities.

Pro Circuit only offers a solid bar mount and not a rubber-mounted setup like the stock version. Using an oversize bar setup made for a little more vibration, but for the improvement in handling, I really like the clamp.

RATED 92

Installation 18/20

Function 48/50

Durability 9/10

Design 9/10

Price 8/10

CONTACT

www.procircuit.com

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.