Favorite driver's magazines

"Dirt Rider", March 1, 2013

BOOSTER MOTORSPORTS

iBOOSTER $99

Kris Keefer

RATED 81

Think of the iBooster as an in-line ignition modification designed to maximize fuel burn, improve starting and increase horsepower. Simple and relatively easy to install, the iBooster has come under fire from Internet critics who claim there are no performance gains associated with the product. In order to get the straight scoop, I installed iBoosters on Dirt Rider’s 2012 CRF250R and 450R test bikes and also got feedback from other testers who had used iBoosters in the past.

To be honest, the only real improvement that I felt was to the throttle response and bottom-end pull. Coming out of corners I noticed a little better pull and crisper-feeling throttle response on both bikes; the iBooster didn’t hurt midrange to top-end pull, but it also didn’t increase these areas. To me, the feeling of running an iBooster is similar to putting a little race gas in your bike versus super unleaded. Jimmy Lewis had tested an iBooster previously and commented that on some bikes it made starting easier after the second kick, while also changing the jetting on two-strokes and shortening the powerband length. As it stands now, the iBooster is not a modification that will bring massive changes to your bike, but riders who are interested in minor tuning may enjoy seeing how this product can alter their machine’s character.

RATED 81

Installation 19/20

Function 37/50

Durability 9/10

Design 8/10

Price 8/10

CONTACT

www.boostermotorsports.com

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.