Favorite driver's magazines

"Dirt Rider", March 1, 2013

ROUTE SHEET

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

“Since I’ve been on the road more than I’ve been home this year (yes, that really is true), I am proclaiming the period from November 7th to Anaheim One as ‘Festival of Shan’ and will only leave the house to take out the trash (per my wife’s rules) and to make a beer run. Although I will be on ‘Shancation’ during this period, I will still be working every day on the computer, albeit in my underwear... yes, I take out the trash in my underwear, too.”Roving reporter Shan Moore’s declaration as to how he would spend the off-season

WHAT WE’RE TESTING

1. Akrapovic Evolution Full Titanium System for 2013 YZ450F

2. Motion Pro Nitrile Technician Gloves

3. Yoshimura RS-9 Full System Dual for 2013 CRF450R

SOCIAL CHATTER

“Makin’ me want to dust off the ’81 IT 250 and get her dirty!!!” — Anthony P., in response to Raiders of the Archives with Chuck Sun

“The ladies put on the best show of the night.” — Christopher R., in response to What Really Happened at Boise EnduroCross

“@DirtRiderMag Congrats on getting @KKeefer120 on board! Gonna make a great addition to the magazine!” — Nate Kanney @NathanKanney116

“10 Tips to Make your Suspension Work Better // TECH: http://goo.gl/5a4GF” — Dirt Rider Magazine @DirtriderMag

This Month on dirtrider.com

We’ve been working tirelessly to bring our online viewers a host of new videos. From product tests to tech tips to cool things we spotted at the track, there’s a wealth of fun video content waiting for you at www.dirtrider.com.

TIME MACHINE

5 Years Ago: Just five years ago in the March issue of Dirt Rider, the 2008 450 MX Shootout encompassed only four bikes. The ’08 RM-Z450 was tardy, mainly because Suzuki wasn’t ready to release its model, which was literally all-new...except for the round wheels, of course. While the Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha and KTM were busy at the test track with many DR testers aboard them, the Suzuki had everyone talking. Fuel injection was the main story on this new model, which had yet to be seen on any of the other MX models at the time, along with a new chassis, motor and the move from a four-speed gearbox to a five-speed. In the end, the Honda won over our testers with its easy-to-ride, confidence-inspiring style.

10 Years Ago: As you all know, the Honda CRF450R was a stud of a motorcycle in its earlier years, and it still is. But the 2003 red 450 took honors as Bike Of The Year, just as it did in 2002. Karel Kramer simply said, “It is just plain fun to ride and race.”

New Media Madness: Facebook: www.facebook.com/dirtridermag Twitter/Instagram: @dirtridermag

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.