Favorite driver's magazines

"Dirt", December 1, 2012

FROM THE TEAMS

MONSTER ENERGY KAWASAKI

“This is a great start to the series for the whole team and it feels good to repay our sponsors and supporters with a win after a challenging MX season. Monster Energy Kawasaki has prepared really well for this series and it’s showing in the riders’ results. We will now look to carry this momentum with us to the second round at Phillip Island.” — TROY CARROLL, Team Manager

CDR YAMAHA

“In a short series like this, the old saying ‘You can’t win it at the first round but you can lose it’ carries more weight, so it was good to have both riders inside the top five and still capable of winning the championship. Daniel put in a great race in the main event and it will be a huge confidence booster for him. Lawson is clearly fast enough but we need to work together with him on his starts to ensure we can capitalise on his speed.” — CRAIG DACK, Team Manager

MOTUL PIRELLI SUZUKI

“The weekend started great, I felt really good to be back with Motul Pirelli Suzuki and was able to win my heat race,” Moss explained. “I felt good going into the final, got another holeshot and then I got landed on. It popped my shoulder out, so that cut my night short early and I wasn’t able to finish the race. We’ll find out soon whether I’ll be at the second round or not.” — MATT MOSS

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.