Favorite driver's magazines

"Dirt", December 1, 2012

FROM THE RIDERS

DANIEL MCCOY, CDR YAMAHA

“I got a great start in the main event and just tried to focus on putting in the best laps I could and not worry about what was happening behind me. I thought the first 10 laps were really good and felt that I was riding well enough to hold on for the race win but I lost my flow for a couple of laps and that’s all it took for Jay to pass me. But it was a good start for the championship and I’m really happy with my bike and the CDR Yamaha team. Hopefully we can build from this and fight on for the championship.”

LUKE STYKE, SERCO YAMAHA METAL MULISHA RACING

“After the first lap, I just over-rode the track and tried way too hard. When you do that in supercross it just leads to more mistakes and more lost time. I should have stayed calm, got into my own rhythm and focused on racing the track in front of me. Third sounds OK on paper but I didn’t ride the way I wanted to, so my goal at round two will be about the way I race and hopefully a better result will come.”

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.