Favorite driver's magazines

"Dirt", December 1, 2012

WHO SAID WHAT?

If I win a million bucks in Vegas — I mean, you just add it to the collection; it would be better in my bank than anyone else’s. I’ve got two kids now, they’re gonna need shoes and go to college and all that fun stuff, but I dunno if it will make it that far, seems like this race team eats it up pretty fast!”

— Chad Reed has a laugh after being asked what he would do with $1 million if we won the Monster Cup

Riding local races is so fun, brings back memories of living in Aus. I used to always do ’em; now our schedule is always so slammed I miss out.

— CHAD REED AFTER HIS DADE CITY MX RACE

Well #ISDE was a success for Team Australia. Finished 2nd in the trophy team, our best result to date. Thanks to all the support we got!

— Josh Strang

Pretty excited that the last Aussie SX will be in Toowoomba while I’m there.

— Michael Byrne will be joining the crowd for the Supercross at his home town

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT IN 2013 BUT THEY MOVED IT UP A WHOLE YEAR BECAUSE THEY WERE COMMITTED AND WANTED TO WIN.

— Ryan Dungey speaks on his all-new KTM450SX

“@ADAMCIANCIARULO: I SX.” I READ THAT WRONG THE FIRST TIME ...

— If read too quickly, Adam Cianciarulo leads a little too far into his personal life. Cole Seely agreed and tweeted back to AC92

Thanks @CRtwotwo for getting me off the couch tonight! Now I’m ready for more racing again! 2013 should be fun!

— TIMMY FERRY ON TWITTER AFTER RACING WITH CHAD REED AT THE DADE CITY MX

No doubt the Freeride is unique and something of a game-changer.

— Editor Damien on the new KTM Freeride

I’m really happy to be back on the CRF450, it really feels like where I belong on a bike. Unfortunately, my MX Nationals campaign in the Pro Lites class didn’t work out how we had planned it to but I don’t regret what we did with trying that class out and I’m ready to get back on a 450 and race in the MX1 class for Supercross.

— CHEYNE BOYD ON HIS STEP BACK TO THE MX1 CLASS ON BOARD A 450 FOR SUPERCROSS

He was seven seconds ahead after the first lap, 13 after the second, then 25, 28, 33 and still he wasn’t satisfied as he continually lapped riders. When he finally shot over the finish he was 2:07 minutes ahead of second-placed teammate Jeremy van Horebeek and sitting behind him after having lapped every other rider in the field!

— KTM’s press release describes Jeffrey Herlings’ impressive display in the sand as he lapped up to second at the Leirop round of the World Motocross Championship in the Netherlands. He backed it up to lap up to fourth in moto two

@dirtactionmag What a history making effort by our Aussies at the ISDE! Gutsy effort by all the teams and individuals WT 2nd JWT 4th WWT 3rd.

— Greg Masters joins in the celebrations of the Australian ISDE team.

@JoshStrang @tobyprice87 @gjkearney congrats guys!! Hell of an effort out there! You headin back to states, stranger?

— Brett Metcalfe gives a virtual high five to team Aus.

Awesome racing. Gnarly track as always in lommel! Great job by my fellow Aussies today!! Congrats to the German team! Consistency was key.

— Brett Metcalfe

One very surprising country this year was the green and gold of Australia. With injuries taking Reed, Byrne, Metcalfe and Moss right out of the running, the Aussies fielded a team of complete rookies and riders who only race in Australia. Lawson Bopping (again, early leader for name of the year), Todd Waters and Luke Styke were solid in every moto and brought home a 10th overall. Considering there was talk beforehand about the Aussies being lucky to make the A main, I think that was a more than respectable finish. All rookies and in the top 10 at the MXDN? Hells yeah.

— WWW.RACERXONLINE.COM GIVES OUR AUSSIE GUYS SOME PROPS ON THEIR INCREDIBLE MXON PERFORMANCE

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.