Favorite driver's magazines

"Baggers", September 1, 2012

QUADLINK CHARGER MULTIPLIER

TESTED BY: Jeff G. Holt

So, you have a couple of bikes, an old car, and an ATV, but only one batter charger? Yeah I know the deal. Not so long ago I plunked down a pretty penny for a single charger, and since then have had to swap it from vehicle to vehicle to make sure all my rides have juice when I want to ride or drive them. That was until I hooked up a Pulse Tech QuadLink four-channel battery charger multiplier to my current one-horse charger. That’s right ladies and gents, this beautiful piece of machinery plugs directly into your single-unit trickle charger with ease and lets you simultaneously charge up to four separate vehicles! The QuadLink lets you use any single 6- or 12-volt battery maintenance charger to charge a multitude of lead-acid batteries. The four-way switcher circuit is capable of charging the batteries individually connected or connected in a 24-, 36-, or 48-volt series. The QuadLink system charges the batteries sequentially in 10-minute intervals. The unit comes complete with a four eyelet lug adapter cables and four 5-foot extension leads making it an easy plug-and-play affair.

pulsetech.net

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.