Favorite driver's magazines

"Baggers", September 1, 2012

KING KNURL SERIES

TESTED BY: Jeff G. Holt

Being an old punk rocker, I am constantly attracted to any sort of item that looks like a pyramid studded belt or painted and studded-up leather jacket.

After walking by my pal Michael’s booth at the V-Twin expo in Cincinnati this year, I was stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Revolution Mfg’s King Knurl display. I looked at Michael, who’s the main man there, and told him that I was in dire need of some tough-looking engine dress-up parts for my bike that didn’t look like I was playing paper dolls with my five-year-old daughter. In short, this made-in-the-USA, CNC billet aluminum stuff looks tough as nails. Not to mention the full line of King Knurl parts are skillfully machined to fit just as good as any OEM part you could hang on your Twin Cam H-D.

To complete the full line of parts, Revolution Mfg also makes floorboards, passenger pegs, brake and shift pedals, gas caps, bag latches, master cylinder covers, and a host of other parts.

Whether you are from the generation of GBH’s “Leather, studs, bristles, and acne,” or like the meat tenderizer look, the King Knurl series is the way to “man-up” your ride.

revolutionspeed.com

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.