Favorite driver's magazines

"Baggers", December 1, 2012

ICON SUPER DUTY 2 GLOVE

Rounding out the Icon riding gear collection are the Super Duty 2 Gloves ($60-$65). Available in multiple colors (tan, black, blue, white, and red), the Super Duty glove is also styled after the motocross glove technology featuring street-riding materials: abrasion-resistant premium Battlehide goatskin construction, padded knuckles with expansion panels, stretch cordura finger gussets, a two-ply padded palm, and more. The outside fingers are padded and the back of the hand as well as the fingers is perforated to aid in reducing sweaty palms. They are available in sizes S-4XL.

I slid the Super Duty gloves on and liked the feel immediately. They weren’t too bulky and I was able to move my fingers comfortably. After taking a ride, the perforated fingers adequately allowed air in, and rolling on the throttle was comfortable with my hand in the fist position. Overall, the gloves are comfortable, visually appealing, and offer plenty of protection in the event of an accident. JM

Welcome to BrowseMags.com

Welcome to browsemags.com, a place where you can find a great selection of most popular driver’s magazines.

The website is dedicated to those who love driving fast cars and bikes.

All the content is submitted by our readers. Feel free to send us your favorite magazines.